Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What a short night that was!

Scott is taking a class two nights per week which has put us going to bed at after 10 PM... NOT good. I'm going to have to start catching a nap on Tuesdays and Thursdays just to be functional the following days. UGH! Makes for such a ruff wake-up.

Today they are interviewing for my new boss since my boss has been promoted. Not sure how it will all pan out but hopefully they will get someone qualified to do the job. I know there will be a learning curve but hopefully they will get "it" quickly so we don't fall behind. We are also expecting a visit from someone touring the District from Loss Prevention. Makes for a stressful environment all in all and you all know I'm not a big fan of stress. Perhaps some quiet work in my crafting room when I get off this morning.

I've been working a lot in my Art journal; mostly just doing backgrounds for future pages. It's definitely soul soothing. I will post some pictures later after the sun is up so the colors don't look all washed out.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

Stuff to play with!
I stopped by Jo-Ann's and Hobby Lobby after work today. I received some birthday money last night from my MIL and decided to spend some of it. I LOVE the rubber stamp that says "follow your art". The trim bits at the front are for a basket altering project. More to come about that later. And I got a few more folders to use with the Sizzix Bigkick that I got for $24.99 (regular price was $99.99). I can make some AMAZING cards with it. I love embossing paper!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...